Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£40,000 - £50,000 (£60k OTE) + Pension + Holiday + Vehicle + Performance Bonus + Potential progression to a Directorship
Excellent opportunity for someone with experience in Construction Management to join an established steel construction company in an exciting role with a good package and potential progression for the future.
In this role you will be managing the entire construction process of projects around the UK. You will be tasked with recruiting appropriate sub-contractors, then working from site you must ensure that the work on these projects are completed on time, to a high standard, and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Construction Manager, Site Manager, Contracts manager, Project Manager, Site Supervisor or similar within the steel building construction industry. Any previous experience in the steel construction industry would be beneficial. You must also be willing to travel around the UK at the expense of the company, with occasional stays away.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company who are looking to expand in an engaging role that offers opportunities to increase the basic package with plentiful performance bonuses and the opportunity to progress to future roles, such as to Director.
· Customer facing
· Managing multiple site operations
· Manging in-house construction teams
· Running projects safely to time and cost
· Maintaining quality standards
· Ensuring, recruiting and planning the sub-contracted labour content
· Visiting sites to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard, and within budgetThe Person:
· Focused on quality, customer service and cost control
· Technically competent
· A strong leader who leads by example
· Access to suitable construction teams
· Experience in Construction Management, Site Management, Contracts Management, Project Management, Site Supervising, Operations Management or similar within the steel building construction industry.
· SMSTS etc trained & qualified
· You must be willing to travel at the company's expense around the UK, with occasional stays away when required
· Full UK Driver's license
Reference Number: RTR82570
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Toby Causon at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.