|Listed on:||25th May|
|Salary Notes:||£Competitive Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Service|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is working to design the future of air travel. As a fast paced and growing company, they are embarking on an exciting new chapter in the development of Electric Aircraft. With this in mind, our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to support and ensure the high calibre nature of the technologies they have created.
- Competitive salary offered
- A performance based bonus
- 5% employer contribution towards pension
- Flexible working within a 37.5 hour contract, ensuring core business hours of 10am to 4pm are covered
- 25 days' holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 1 extra day's holiday for your birthday!
- A flexible benefits scheme for you to tailor to meet your needs and requirements
- A delicious free breakfast
- Central Bristol location
This is the ideal role for a quality control or assurance professional to take their career to the next level with our exciting, innovative company.
What's more, you'll be joining our client at an amazing time in their journey. Their personal aircraft has now moved into the development and certification stages before they progress towards full production. Our client's team of friendly, highly skilled and dedicated professionals will welcome you and help you find your feet and they will provide all the support you need to help you make a success of your role.
As a Quality Engineer, your duties will be wide ranging and varied and focused around attaining high standards in all our processes and activities. This will include the creation and maintenance of standard processes to support VA working activities (e.g. manufacturing processes and working instructions).
Your role will also involve:
- Delivering within the confines of ISO 9001:2015, EASA Part 21
- Supporting the maintenance of Vertical Aerospace's QMS/DAS
- Utilising quality tools including control plans, FAIRs, process flows, cost of quality, internal and external audits
- Producing KPI measures and reports
- Supporting the development and maintenance of supply chain interfaces and performance
- Incoming and in-process inspection activities
- Conducting root cause analysis utilising tools such as 5 whys, 8D (etc.)
To be considered for the position of Quality Engineer, you will need:
- Proven experience in quality assurance and/or control
- Demonstrable working experience within defined Quality Management Systems
- Proven experience of manufacturing processes
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of internal or external auditing
Experience in aerospace design and manufacturing environment would be advantageous to your application, as would possessing a degree, HNC or HND in Engineering or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
You may have previously held the title of Quality Technician, QC Engineer, Quality and Control Engineer, Quality Control Technician, Quality Assurance Engineer, or Quality Assurance Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.