|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||23rd May|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £53,000|
|Contact Name:||Philippa Coomber|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Electrical Engineering Manager
£43-£53k + Benefits (relocation package possible)
Monday - Friday (38.5 hours, early finish on Friday)
Are you an Electrical Engineering Manager with a background in automation and PLC's looking to join a reputable and growing company?
Do you want the opportunity to manage a busy department and be an integral part of the business whilst upholding a fantastic reputation renowned for excellence.
My client are a leading supplier of processing and packaging machinery across the world and are now looking to appoint an Electrical Engineering Manager to head up the electrical department. The successful candidate will have experience managing a team of electrical engineers alongside hands on electrical experience with industrial automation and plc's.
* Working with the Project Managers to ensure work schedules and workloads are balanced for delivery on time.
* Management of the electrical team through machine build, installation and commissioning of machinery
* Coaching and development of the team along with disciplinary matters.
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience in industrial automation, PLC systems and cabinet building and machine wiring
* Excellent communication skills, continuous improvement knowledge and a good understanding of health and safety.
If you would like to find out more please contact Philippa on [Telephone number removed] or click "apply now"