We are currently looking for an experienced Oracle Identity and Access Management SME. This is a freelance role for about 6 months with the possibility to extend. The work location is Amsterdam.
In this role you will lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of Oracle Identity and Access Management (OIAM) solutions, utilizing the Oracle IDM Suite.
The key activities are:
- 1) OAUTH 2.0 Integration with API gateway
- 2) OIM/ OAM configuration if required as per project needs
- 3) Some hands on in terms of implementation/code.
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project life cycle Install,
- configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory Implement and maintain OIM connectors for LDAP Sync Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD) Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) Oracle Identity Federation (OIF) Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, OpenLDAP Experience
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
Are you interested in this position or do you need some more information? Please reply then as soon as possible.
Looking forward & have a pleasant day/evening.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.