Role: Electrical Engineer - Oil & Gas
Duration: 12 Month initial contract
The Pre Delivery Inspection Engineer is responsible for testing the functionality of final built Down hole Logging Tools and associated equipment to known specs prior to the tools or equipment being dispatched to the Customer.
- Setting up and Testing Logging Tools individually or in a string, ensuring they meet the required specifications prior to dispatch.
- Production of Final Test Documents detailing the Output Logs and Testing Criteria used.
- Creation of new Final Test Documentation and criteria as and when new tools are designed.
- Maintain testing Log sheet and produce monthly reports detailing first pass yield data.
- Report product defects ensuring these are resolved and report solutions in current CRM database
- Assist in management of finished goods inventory to ensure product quality is maintained prior to shipment.
- Maintain product knowledge as new products are released
- Work with Engineering, Technical Services and Production to identify root causes and solve quality or tool performance issues that arise.
- Own finished good inventory, working with warehouse manager to ship tools to customers and quarterly count of finished tools.
- Work with Fulfilment team to ensure finished tools are shipped on time to customer want date.
- Ensure all HSE requirements are maintained for the area.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Sondex Wireline products, with Field Engineering background
- Strong analytical and problem solving, skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Electro Mechanical and or Electronics background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer Literate
- SAP working knowledge