IT Support Desk Officer
Housing For Women
3rd May 2019
£25000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support Desk Officer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum Plus Benefits including Perkbox, Health Cash Plan, 27 Days' Holiday & Ability to Buy & Sell Annual Leave
Housing for Women is working to build a more equal society for women where everyone has a safe roof over their head regardless of circumstance and violence against women is not tolerated.
Since 1934 we have championed female empowerment by providing and promoting affordable homes for women and gender-specific support services.
We're now looking for an IT Support Desk Officer to join our team and help provide technical support to our employees.
As an IT Support Desk Officer, you will:
- Provide a first line response to IT requests and incidents
- Communicate with end users in a friendly, professional manner
- Efficiently log and monitor support tickets
- Swiftly identify the nature of technical issues and work with colleagues and suppliers to resolve them
- Help to maintain a strong relationship between the IT Department and the rest of the organisation
Interested? To join us as an IT Support Desk Officer, you'll need:
- Experience in a service desk environment
- Previous experience of using service desk management tools
- Experience of creating users and permissions and supporting end users on RDP
- Previous experience with MDM solutions
- A strong understanding of standard software and hardware products
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong technical knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- A degree (or equivalent) in IT or similar
We'd like to hear from you if you've worked as a 1st Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Advisor, Service Desk Analyst, IT Helpdesk Analyst, Service Desk Technician or IT Support Technician.
What are the benefits?
- Play a key role in the smooth running of a successful charity
- Build on your existing skill-set
- Progress your IT career within the charitable sector
Housing for Women is an equal opportunities employer and is extremely proud to have been awarded the Disability Confident - Committed symbol. This means all applicants for our roles are considered based on ability rather than disability.
The closing date for applications is the 15th May 2019.
To apply for the role of IT Support Desk Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week