Senior Paid Search Executive
Spring Group Plc
£26000 - £33000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Digital Agency in Leeds are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to support PPC and Social clients. The successful applicant will be organised and passionate about Paid Search and have previous experience in a similar role.
The focus of the role is to run PPC accounts in line with budgets and manage account development and maintenance tasks in line with the development plan. You'll deliver PPC best practice in multiple markets and across the major search engines, social media platforms etc.
The Senior PPC Executive will also play a part in shaping the Paid Media strategy, identify problems and opportunities, delivering controlled tests and helping to formulate the development plan.
Senior Paid Media Executive Responsibilities and duties:
* Managing budgets across multiple channels
* Create regular performance and competitive landscape reports and provide analytical commentary
* Drafting ad copy
* Generating and expanding keyword lists
* Ensuring campaigns run efficiently and in line with budgets
* Liaising with account teams and clients to ensure briefs are being met
* Ad-hoc account maintenance tasks alongside PPC Manager
Senior Paid Media Executive Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will be degree educated, preferably in an analytical subject and will have previous PPC Marketing experience of around a year. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* A passion for paid search
* Previous experience at agency level
* Ability to work comfortably with Excel
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Bid management tool experience
* Delivery focused
This is a great opportunity to expand your PPC and wider Digital Marketing knowledge at a modern and forward thinking agency. You can apply via this advert or alternatively call and speak to Will on 0113 487 0022 for a confidential chat about the role.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement