HampshireSalary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Excellent benefits
My client is looking to add a number Security Architects; you will be in a customer facing role in supporting secure systems into sensitive government departments. You will liaise closely with solution architects to assure accreditation from design to delivery. The successful candidates will need to have a background in working on sensitive government projects as well as a good depth of knowledge in security technologies.Responsibilities:
Skills and Exposure:
- Collaborate with key decision makers including Programme Managers, IT directors and Partners.
- Provides subject matter expertise (SME) in security products, architecture and interoperability in the overall solution.
- Manage the work of other SME's in order to contribute towards design and implementation
- Generate, update and review assurance documentation including RMADS, SyOPs, Security
- CCP SIRA - Senior, Auditor or Architect
- Defence sector exposure, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Deep understanding of HMG and MoD Information Assurance policies and architectural patterns
- Demonstrable Information Assurance/Risk Management exposure within HMG/MOD including writing, updating and reviewing RMADS, SyOPs and other security documentation (inc Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments)
Due to the nature of the working environment SC clearance or be able to obtain SC is needed.
Multiple roles, interviews happening next week, APPLY NOW!!