£60000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Compliance Manager - Nottingham - Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a growing team team within a globally recognised, blue-chip organisation.
As a business that serves customers in over 100 countries worldwide, there is an ongoing need to review and manage our telecoms regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
Working closely with our Legal department and business units, the Compliance Manager will review and maintain a regulatory framework to manage regulatory reviews, decisions, implementation and an on-going business-as-usual process to keep abreast of the ever changing landscape.
* Production of a regulatory pack which holds the key material regulators will require across the globe. This material will be produced by our functional areas and will need to be collated for submission. Material includes: Key financial information; Equipment lists; Network diagrams; HR information…
* Work closely with functional areas and business units across the organisation to request and update information as and when required. Work closely with the business to develop pragmatic solutions/opportunities while remaining cognisant of regulatory rules, obligations and expectations.
* Ongoing development and management of the internal database to document and track the progress of the regulatory position per country.
* Develop a reporting pack which can be issued as a progress update to key internal stakeholders
* Develop and implement a business as usual (BAU) license renewal process which also includes continually reviewing revisions in laws and regulations and updating documentation and material when applicable.
* Strong experience gained in telecoms/technology/outsourcing. This sector experience is vital.
* Experience of setting up, implementing and administering a complex programme, project or initiative.
* Strong detail orientated individual with a history of managing large audits or projects, history in project/program management is desired
* Exposure to compliance frameworks and programs would be desired, but not essential.
* Confident individual who is experienced in dealing with senior management and legal teams. Ability to identify and propose solutions to resolve issues.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage large workloads involving multiple matters.
* Excellent written, oral and presentational skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills - ability to build rapport and trust with both internal and external clients.
Please note, to be considered for the Compliance Manager position, you must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the United Kingdom and you must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background.
For more information on this position please forward your CV
Compliance Manager - Nottingham - Telecoms - Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits