The Business Intelligence team at Badoo is looking for a Product Analyst to join a growing and dynamic team. As product analysts we govern data collection in order to measure the impact of business changes, thus bridging the gap between the product and development teams. We are product-focused, working on making it the best and most secure experience for our users.We get to explore the aspects of our users social behaviour, from analysing the optimal amount of pictures to have in their profile, the time it takes people to start a conversation after a match, to the best ice-breakers to start a conversation. We are looking for a person who loves working in a fast-paced environment, thrives on working on diverse topics and collaborating with multiple teams, has an eye for detail, and can see projects through from start to finish.
- Work closely with the product team to support the data lifecycle of new features, such as Live Streaming; from design, to release, to evaluation and adoption
- Design and assess A/B tests
- Determine key metrics for new functionality and define data capture strategy
- Ensure that all mobile and web product(s) have user interaction data capture in place
- Build and maintain good communication channels across the business and own team
- Consult on data quality and availability across the business
- Design and organise user flows data capture and their funnels for further optimisation
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working in a software environment, especially online/mobile
- Curiosity, data oriented thinking
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organisational levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle uncertainty and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Ability to translate business problems into a sequence of technical tasks
- Experience with business metrics, conversion, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Working in Agile, with JIRA
- Experience with mobile analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, MixPanel, Google Analytics)
- Experience with distributed data systems (e.g. Hive), and Analytical DB (e.g. Exasol)
- Data visualisation experience
There's nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We're just as social as our product and don't hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we're a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We're a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 400 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform.
Badoo is an equal opportunities employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
The strength of our workforce is made up of people from diverse backgrounds. All individuals here will be treated in a fair and equal manner based on the principles of professional merit. We commit to making any and all reasonable adjustments to your working conditions if you are disabled or impaired. It is important to remember that although some disabilities are apparent, many widely occurring disabilities, such as mental ill-health, epilepsy, diabetes and dyslexia are often not immediately evident. We are keen that applicants who have an ongoing disability make us aware of this, so we can make sure we can provide the most appropriate help and support
Our Office & Benefits