Customer Support Executive - Aerospace
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Executive to work within our Clients Aerospace division. Your role will be to support all phases of the selling process and act as the main point of contact between the customer and company workshops. Your Responsibilities;
* Prospecting tender opportunities
* Identify potential bidding opportunities
* Create leads for sales and commercial team.
* Identify opportunities to promote component solution services and extended capability to existing customers.
* Negotiating and placing orders with vendors, monitoring their price, quality and service.
* Provide customer support to a global range of customers and representatives.
* Act as point of contact for technical issues between workshops and customers.
* Support the team in all phases of the selling process.
* Assist in the development of account management plans for strategic customers.
* Accurately maintain weekly status reports
Minimum 3 years previous experience within Aerospace industry (essential).
Experience of customer interaction, sales generation, developing and growing customer accounts (essential).
If you're interested in this vacancy please reply with your most recent CV attached.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales