Cyber Security Manager
Dublin City Centre
Role: Cyber Security Manager
Accomplished leader required for a large financial SaaS organisation based in Dublin City.
You will work with a global financial SaaS firm that is currently experiencing vast growth. The company is determined to add sharp, driven individuals that influence the business. The company issues software that promotes risk management, and is impassioned about guiding regulatory tasks and enabling clients worldwide to use technology to reduce risk. The company is now looking for Cyber Security Manager to direct and organise all Information Technology and Security ventures.
You will have people management and leadership abilities, with the expertise to aid effective communication with prime stakeholders and colleagues. The position involves you possessing the ability to support constant quality improvement and the management of change to accomplish operational objectives.
What you'll do as Cyber Security Manager
* You'll have principal responsibility for implementing ISO27001 ISMS program
* You will be responsible for the management of all features of security in the firm
* As Cyber Security Manager, you will also be responsible for engaging financial management for the IT/Security department
* You will be a member of the Delivery Management team operating alongside Development and Architecture Managers
* As Cyber Security Manager, you will undertake line management functions for the IT/Security team with 3 direct reports
* You will have control over all business operations and ensuring alignment with ISMS program
The experience you need as Cyber Security Manager
* You have experience with managing the delivery of a solid IT infrastructure
* You take a tactical approach to developing structures and services
* You have 10 years' experience in IT/Security sector
* You have achieved a degree in IT or related discipline
* You have at least one of the following: CISM, CISA, CISSP, CGEIT, NIST or CRISK
* You have experience working with SaaS platforms
* As Cyber Security Manager, you also have the proven ability to lead a team
Interested in this enticing opportunity? Apply now to be considered!!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales