|Listed on:||4th March|
Overview of role
We are looking for a Programme Manager to work within the Enterprise Change and deliver on a variety of underlying change initiatives.
Work with business sponsors to:-
- Establish project structure and governance
- Interpret business requirements and agree appropriate project objectives
-Build and maintain the delivery plan
- Ensure project delivery teams are meeting planned delivery objectives: - time; quality; budget
-Manage programme Financials
-Report to project oversight and governance boards
-Develop effective relationships across the business and the wider change management community
-Provide subject matter expertise and recommend appropriately pragmatic approaches/solutions.
• Strong understanding of the Asset Management industry required
• Strong knowledge of data identification and management
• Experience of business process and technology change
• Credibility with business partners at all levels
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
• Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
• Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
• Able to demonstrate initiative
• Able to work well in a team
• Focus on quality
• Experience of Agile working practices
• Can develop new ideas and approaches that impact on existing methods, policies and approaches.
• Self starter who is ready to own responsibility for coordinating and planning the objectives and activities.
• A technical minded person with a desire to keep abreast of ever changing Asset Management and technology industries.
• Confident enough to be able to challenge business ideas where they do meet stated objectives