£20000 - £21000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you ready for your career in software development/ engineering to take off?
A pioneering tech company based in Bath is powering through and want two fresh Grads/Junior Developers to rise up and join their revolution on a permanent basis!
As the latest addition to their current outstanding team of engineers, you will be an integral member in developing their original hybrid cloud technology, which involves virtualised systems featuring Linux and Windows based virtual machines, as well as working on new or developing areas of the product using variety of technologies.
Technologies used within this business include
* Windows PowerShell
* Linux (Ubuntu / Debian)
* Windows Server
* Xen, VMWare and VMBuilder.
Skills needed to secure this job
* Relevant degree (Computer Science) and/or relevant commercial experience
* Driven by technology
* Experience in some (not all) of the technologies listed above
* Drive and ambition to build great software
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create code taking reasonable steps to re-use existing software and make new development re-usable
* Pro-actively create test-cases for new functionality and fixes and automate where relevant
* Supporting the team by ensuring product feedback is captured and fed back into the development process
* Provide appropriate documentation for completed work. Especially when working on framework layers, or where operational guides, release notes and upgrade considerations are required for the team
* Meet project deadlines, and keep relevant work, defect and time tracking systems up to date
* Adhere to corporate design principles
* Balance cost, resource optimisation, security, robustness, and elegance to ensure high quality implementations of requirements, flaws, analysis and other technical tasks
* Accomplish technical ownership for a component's implementation providing continuity, support, estimation and impact analysis
They are a fast growing software company with strong product ethos!
So if you are an enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible individual, who is willing to learn new skills and deliver quality software as part of an agile team...
Get in touch and send us your CV today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales