IT Delivery Manager
City Of London
£55000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Delivery Manager - IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Delivery Manager
City of London - Permanent - £55,000 - £70,000 (plus benefits)
IT Service Delivery Manager - we are looking to recruit a IT Service Delivery Manager to join a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic global Reinsurance organisation, whom on currently undergoing a global digital transformation.
As an IT Service Delivery Manager you'll have responsibility for managing and overseeing the delivery of IT services for the EMEA Business Units, including workplace, local infrastructure and local application services, whilst also managing the escalation of incident / problem / change requests as required, working closely with appropriate IT units.
* Coordination of the service provisioning for the managed workplace including underlying IT infrastructure and disaster recovery solution to the customer, in collaboration with service units.
* Understands the client business domains and develops excellent awareness of business unit characteristics (e.g. freeze periods, renewals), and strengths and weaknesses (e.g. LAN).
* Good knowledge of service details for both IT and the customer, and advises both in the implementation.
* Escalation point for critical IT incidents that can't get resolved by the regional service desk or that have a major impact on local business.
* Monitors service delivery performance based on service levels.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills
* Experience in managing technical staff
* Previous experience in managing SLAs
* High proficiency in handling conflicts and escalations
* Ability to motivate and connect with people
* Very good understanding of ITIL principles
* Good understanding of Microsoft offerings (O365, Azure)
* Broad technical knowledge of the following:
* Remote working technologies (Citrix, VPN, etc.)
* Mobile working (iPhone, InTune, MAM)
* Permission assignment
* Technical documentation skills
* ITIL certified
* Project management experience
* End user support experience
* Knowledge of Insurance Markets
* Contract management
* SLA/OLA construction experience
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.