Quality Assurance Manager
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager - Midlands
I am currently supporting a Pharmaceutical client based in the Midlands who are looking to bring on a diligent and dynamic Quality Assurance Manager to play a key role in determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
This would be an ideal position for a candidate looking to take the next step up into a managerial position while developing their skill set in a supported team.
* Implement a basic Quality Management system to manage processes
* Initiate and manage Standard Operating Procedures
* Develop, determine and manage training needs and records
* Facilitate internal audits and ad hoc reviews of systems
* Oversee the change control system
* Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
* A minimum of 3 years in a Quality Assurance Department preferably within Regulatory Affairs or closely linked
* Experience in leading, mentoring or managing a team
* Knowledge of Quality Management system
* Possess good working knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Affairs and core Regulatory Affairs functions
* Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
* Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
* Good numerical skills and an understanding of manufacturing and regulatory GxP
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to holding first stage interviews over the next couple of weeks. Please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing for further information on this position.
We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals, so if you know of anyone who could be suitable then please feel free to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales