|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||19th February|
|Contact Name:||Lloyds Banking Group|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) recognises that data is a significant business differentiator for financial services companies. Across the banking industry Data Management is receiving increased attention and focus and LBG is looking to drive a more sophisticated approach to how it manages data to support transformation and digitisation of the business, and the ability to optimise interactions with customers. Data Management includes a range of disciplines that lead to trusted, well understood data, including Data Strategy & Innovation, Data Governance, Data Quality Management and Metadata Management.
The Data Management Analyst delivers activity to contribute to the maturity of Data Quality and Metadata capabilities across LBG. They will support the delivery of tooling, standards, processes and training artefacts to enable Divisions and Value streams to deliver Data Quality and Metadata outcomes and provide support in the development, implementation, interpretation and monitoring of Metadata and Data Quality processes across the Group.
The Data Management Analyst has an important role to play in delivering the company's new 'data' culture. The role holder should display the following qualities
* Teamwork and Collaboration - Works proactively and effectively with colleagues to solve business problems
* Communication and Engagement - Able to tell the story of data management in a way that is understood by colleagues of different backgrounds, and motivates them to take action
* Data Analytics - Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
* Business Requirements Analysis - The ability to and skill to understand business need and assess the impacts of change
* Operational & Conduct - Understands operational risk and can identify and articulate the risks posed by lack of data management control
What Lloyds can offer
* In return we'll offer you a competitive salary, a great package including a performance related bonus, generous pension contribution, 30 days annual leave allowance, flexible cash pot and private medical insurance. Training and up-skilling will be a focus within this role.
* We support a good work-life balance with agile working, home-working, a focus upon personal development and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace. Together we make it possible
* Our continued dedication to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
* Together we have a role to play in crafting the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
* We're focused on building a values-led culture and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.