Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DevOps - Leeds- Up to £75,000
I have partnered with a client who is a UK Leader in large scale digital solutions. Operating on a range of UK sites and with the option for partial remote work, this is a fantastic opportunity. My client is looking to bring on highly skilled and passionate DevOps engineers, who are keen to work on a range of projects. Whilst utilising the latest and greatest tech! From a competitive salary to upskilling courses, this role is has it all!
In terms of requirements, the ideal candidate would be able to offer a range of skills. However rather than just regurgitate the Job description, the client has highlighted to me some key skills they are looking for.
Containers - Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or Docker swarm is preferred. However if you've used others, get in touch!
Cloud - You will have a good understanding of cloud and architecting for the cloud, as well as understanding how to best shape the services we are delivering. Therefore working with the likes of AWS and Azure is ideal.
Configuration Management Tools - From Puppet to Ansible, if you've used them I want to hear from you!
Now, what you'll do!
* Working within the Public Sector Digital and DevOps unit across a number of major Public Sector clients
* Tasked with understanding the architecture of the cloud
* Undertake system provisioning & automation, monitoring, metric, scalability, security and hardening
* Be responsible for the health and upkeep of critical services
* Work alongside other talented engineers
* Actively creating DevOps ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional
* Opportunity to travel
* 25 Days Holidays, with the chance to sell back
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Upskilling on latest Tech
* Training in soft skills
* Partial Remote work
This is a chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector. For a chance to work in an entrepreneurial environment, get in touch for me to fast track your application at email@example.com or call at 01919174994.
FRG Technology Consulting is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.