AWS Cyber Security Consultant
Nigel Frank International
£500 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
AWS Cyber Security Consultant - 6 months (view to extend) - London
I'm currently on the lookout for an SC Cleared AWS Cyber Security Consultant to join a digital transformation agency which provides business solutions, technology consulting services and outsourced project services to clients in the Financial, Public, Entertainment, Education and Social Housing sectors in Central London.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be a key part of the Infrastructure Product Group team, with other SecOps Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Security Architects.
The required areas you will cover:
* Provide the security and resolution for the cloud infrastructure
* Assist with deployments of security tools/services
* Help with integrating security feeds to security tooling and services
* Develop, maintain and document relevant security information
* Responsible for 1st line of defence activities and deliver remediation activities
* Advise on security best practices and enforcing security and access policies
* Work closely with the central security function
* Act as first line reviewer for security requests
* Perform Continuous Service Improvement
Essential skills and experience:
* Proven RedHat Enterprise Linux experience, or RHCE certified RHEL7
* Solid experience with SELinux
* Years of experience focusing on Security within AWS at enterprise level
* AWS Certified Security specialist
* Hands on experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet (scripting / Configuration management)
* Previous experience working as a security analyst managing security solutions in cloud estates
* Solid exposure working on security programmes addressing potential risks including patching, secure build, logging and monitoring, and threat management to name a few.
* Data analysis experience - Extracting information from large sets of data correlating with security events to tune alerting policies within a SIEM tool (Splunk)
* Strong knowledge of security standards and frameworks (ISO 27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS).
Nice to Have:
* Experience working data migration projects within AWS.
* Hands-on exposure working with DevOps tools & practices (Git, Jenkins, Nexus)
Does this sound like you? If so don't hesitate to reach out! Best of luck with your applications.