Helpesk Support Engineer - Germany - 18 month contract*
Spring Group Plc
Rothenburg ob der Tauber (91541)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
Prepare requests for rollout
Prioritize change requests
Create rollout plans for changes requests
Coordinate implementation process
Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
Issues related to Lotus notes client
Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
Have some level of technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
Experience from the desktop environment.
Understanding and experience of change management process.
* Technical helpdesk or technical call centre experience is necessary.
* Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
* Hands on experience in troubleshooting Lotus Notes
* Windows Operating systems
* Clients: Windows10, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
* Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, windows2012
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Office365, One drive, Skype for Business
* ITSM ticketing tools such as Service Now
* Remote desktop connectivity applications like SCCM, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
* MS Office Suite (2013, 2016): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
* Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
* VPN and remote dial-in users
* Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
* PDA and blackberry/iPhone support
* Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
Active directory / Windows / Desktop support / German / English / MS / 1st line / 2nd line / Hands on
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement