Recruitment Consultant - Start ASAP
Nigel Frank International
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
English Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Newcastle
English Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Newcastle - £16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary DOE, With Uncapped Commission, A variety of fantastic incentives and progression opportunities.
If ever there is an opportunity that is going to change your life, this is one. Read the advert, take it all in and if you are going to do one thing at the end of it - make sure that you either PICK UP THE PHONE TO ME or send me an email with your application.
This is the perfect time to get involved with the company due to the expansion we are undergoing that will ultimately give you the best chance at rapid progression.
About Frank Recruitment Group:
Frank Recruitment Group is the Global Leader in Technology recruitment. We are currently looking to add to our already thriving team across one of our seven brands. We are a worldwide brand, growing at a substantial rate and as a result we need driven personalities to make money and progress in this sales career.
As a worldwide company we have offices from Newcastle to Melbourne. We organically grow a lot of our managers and believe in investing in people to take the business to the next step. There is no other business in the market that can promise you that if you are good enough, you will be progressed into a position of trust.
This role will be based in our Global HQ on St Nicholas Street which is a fantastic opportunity. We are looking to grow past 250 sales staff this year and therefore we need talented individuals who want to grow within a fast paced sales environment where you will be challenged to the full.
What the role entails:
* Process management from start to finish.
* Selling on multiple levels and negotiation.
* Building, establishing and maintaining professional external relationships.
* Head-hunting and sourcing.
Traits we look for in a successful candidate:
* Highly driven
* Graduate calibre candidate/previous sales experience
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive nature
What do we have to offer:
* Weekends away (most recently to South Africa in February 2018) all expenses paid.
* Exclusive event hospitality (Football Games/Monaco Grand Prix).
* Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly 'lunch clubs' where you are taken to the finest restaurants in town all paid for by one of the Directors.
* Company nights out & more
* Unmatched and uncapped Commission scheme
* Meritocratic career development plan
* Industry-leading training throughout your career
* International opportunities for work and travel
* Monthly company social events, and much more!
How to apply?
Do you have the talent to succeed? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7556 to find out more.
Recruitment/Recruiter/Trainee/Graduate/Consultant/Headhunting/Head-hunter/Sales/Newcastle / Tyneside / Tyne & wear