Avanade UK is looking to hire experienced Microsoft Office365 engineers to join our growing Infrastructure Services talent community. The role of the Office365 engineer will be to work closely with our customers to assist them in their migration and onboarding activities to the Office365 platform. We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates to bring existing strong knowledge in Office365 and develop into true SME's. This role will suit an Infrastructure professional looking to develop their skills within Office 365, enjoy working in a client facing role and one that is keen to travel.
About the role:
- You will be working as a member of Infrastructure Consulting team, in a client facing role. You will have exciting opportunity to work on various projects, being based on client site, playing an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to our customers
- Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments
- Involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Office 365)
Key Role Responsibilities for Office 365 Consultant:
- Execute, manage and lead a set of customers through the Onboarding technical and support process.
- Support and resolve customer deployment issues.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for Onboarding services and entire deployment cycle.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products.
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with Microsoft and other Avanade teams to deliver key business metrics
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage technical communities, and provide feedback to the Program Team to improve tools and processes.
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business.
- Experience with 0365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments. Preferred Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
- Must be able to converse in the language with Business owners and executives
- Experience in System Center Configuration Manager implementation, Migration, Administration
- Experience O365 implementation, Migration, Administration, Exchange implementation and administration.
- Experience of EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Skype for Business Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at avanade.com/
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training