Data Analytics Director - Manchester or Leeds
£110,000 - £110,000
Data & Analytics Director
Manchester or Leeds
Up to £110,000 basic salary exclusive of pension, bonus and flexible benefits
Company client is looking for a Northern-based Data & Analytics Director. The role is with a truly global organisation with an outstanding reputation, who are investing heavily in their data analytics capabilities.
Youll be responsible for the expansion, strategy, execution and delivery of work of advanced data analytics engagements which offer excellent levels insight, reach, security and intelligence to business stakeholders.
The keys responsibilities of the role are:
* Taking responsibility for the strategy of the business unit including technology investment, upskilling and recruitment in line with overall company objectives and market trends.
* Be an active member of the team on project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables.
* Owning and delivering the data analysis work on a portfolio of engagements.
* Designing best practice data analytics delivery methodologies
* Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism.
What were looking for:
* Bachelors degree coming from a mathematics or computer science-related subjects,or demonstrable experience working with Data or equivilent.
* A technical background in mathematics, computer science, data analytics or similar
* Demonstrable ability in at least some of the following areas: Data & Analytics, Data Insight, Data Quality, Data Governance, Visulaistaion, Business Intelligence, Data Migration etc.
* Knowledge of using data visualisation products and technologies (such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
* Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
* Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable projects
* Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with stakeholders of a non-data background
* Excellent presentation and report writing skills