Website Project Manager
Spring Group Plc
27th December 2018
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh on a rate of c.£400-450/day (inside of IR35).
* Communication to the project team, stakeholders and stakeholder groups within the university, including senior management.
* Writing project documentation, reports and decision papers.
* Collating cost information and constructing cost models.
* Technical options investigation for identified service components.
* Close working with the Project Sponsor.
* Influencing and engaging senior stakeholders.
* Reporting programme and project progress to senior management.
* Creating and maintaining project plans, risk and issue logs.
* Maintaining project and resource information in a PPM tools and/or project repository.
* Significant experience as a Project Manager (with ideally experience working within the public sector).
* Relevant project management or analysis qualification e.g. APMP, Prince2 or Agile certification.
* Track record of successful project or change delivery.
* Understanding of industry standard Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies.
* Ability to develop and maintain project plans (e.g. in Microsoft Project or equivalent) so that projects are delivered successfully.
* Ability to estimate, identify, secure and manage project resources so that projects deliver within agreed budgets, to agreed standards and to agreed milestones.
* Strong Risk Management skills.
* Experience of managing enterprise web technology projects, including requirement setting and tender evaluation, integration/implementation of third-party product.
* Ability to present to colleagues and project boards and give presentations at senior levels across the organisation.
* Experience in planning and executing different approaches to requirements gathering - e.g. workshops, surveys, focus groups etc. to help make data driven decisions and disseminate this information to senior management.
* Understanding of web interface integrations with social media and systems of record.
* Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement