Project Governance and Process Lead
21st December 2018
£50,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Governanace and Process Lead - FTSE250 global Organisation - £50-55k
The Project Governance and Process Lead is a specialist project management role for an experienced project professional operating at Senior Project Manager Level or similar.
The role will report to the Head of Projects and be responsible for the continued development, implementation, rollout and maintenance of best practice cross business Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) Frameworks. This will include cross business governance and reporting, P3M process and guidance, project tool
Required Skills and Experience / Qualifications
* Effective behaviours in team working, leadership, negotiating an influencing, written and verbal communication and implementing change successfully across a large diverse community.
* Significant experience and knowledge operating and developing project management governance, planning and control process, training and tools.
* Previous responsibility successfully delivering profit and loss projects across the whole project lifecycle.
* A strong focus to develop Programme and Portfolio level monitoring and reporting frameworks that utilise project levels data with minimal or no additional burden on projects.
* Developing P3M frameworks with an effective balance between best practice and practicality while maximising business benefit and efficiency.
* Expert or advanced knowledge and experience in schedule management, financial management and risk management.
* Rapidly learning about and understanding a complex business preferably in the engineering design, manufacture and support environment.
* Successfully taking ownership of existing P3M processes and actively identifying and successfully embedding beneficial change.
* Professional accreditation against the Association for Project Management (APM) chartered body, or similar, and a solid understanding of their competence frameworks and best practice.
* A history of developing and mentoring others in the project environment.
You will also:
* Be APM qualified to RPP and APM PQ or PQQ.
* Have significant proven experience in project management.
* Be proficient using MS Excel, ERP system and Microsoft Project. Experience in MS Sharepoint would be beneficial.
* Be able to undertake occasional travel to locations around the UK, including, but not limited to, Leicester and Plymouth.
* Be eligible for SC level (UK) security clearance.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.