Application Migration Programme Manager
||Spring Group Plc
||20th December 2018
||£600 - £800
Spring Technology is currently recruiting for an Application Migration Programme Manager to be based with a growing organisation who are in flight with a critical datacentre migration programme in Birmingham, for an initial 3-6 month contract. If you are an expert in Programme Managing the migration of applications between datacentres, including the management of the technical teams, budgets and stakeholders, then this a great opportunity to deliver the final phase of the programme for the client in 2019.
The rate for this role will be £600-800 per day.
Our client is currently undergoing the application migration stage of a data centre move from a single existing site, to two larger sites in the UK with a goal to achieve FCA compliance for the business. They are on the look out for a Programme Manager to oversee the application migration between data centres. This will include P2P, P2V and V2V migrations, working with highly skilled technical teams to achieve a successful migration with as little issues and downtime as possible. If you are a true expert in this field, then our client would like to hear from you, to help them get this programme over the line.
* Must have delivered data centre based projects successfully in the past, with a strong emphasis on application migrations in both physical and virtual environments
* Managing large budgets between £10-15 million
* Excellent communication with stakeholders and third party suppliers, who will be essential in the successful delivery of the project
* Knowledge of managing technical teams, who will be managing the hands on migration work
* Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 / MSP
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement