Technical Project Manager - SQL Server
17th December 2018
£40,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Project Manager - SQL Server
Are you seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Technical Project Manager? Want to help deliver ground-breaking solutions for a business that promotes a healthy work-life balance and delivers outstanding rewards including a best-in-class benefits package? If so, read on.
Our client is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. Their solutions include their Asset Management and Policy service, which provides customers with comprehensive technical support on electrical network assets and asset management.
Now, they are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join them in Chester.
- Salary of £40,000 per annum
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Great progression opportunities
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
Joining one of the largest divisions in the business, you’ll discover how our client operates at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution and are driving less reliance on fossil fuels for their customers.
This is a superb opportunity for an IT-focused project manager to get involved with projects concerned with the IT side of energy management. You’ll be working with cutting edge tech and making a real difference through the delivery of solutions that enhance electrical networks.
Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, our client believes that a great work environment encourages innovation and productivity.Their offices include pool tables, break out areas, showering facilities and electric car charging facilities to ensure that employees’ needs are catered for.
As the Technical Project Manager, you’ll drive projects that support customers in their use of IT systems based on SQL Server to enable their management of electrical networks.
Joining the Asset Investment Models (AIM) team, you will liaise with customers to gain an understanding of their needs and identify the best IT products to manage their electrical networks.
Specifically, you will:
- Use a consultative approach to develop proposals for customers
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the successful delivery of solutions
- Report on project progress to Team Leads
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the AIM product offering
To be considered as a Technical Project Manager, you’ll need:
- IT project management experience, ideally which has included SQL-based projects
- Experience of delivering technical systems to customers
- A degree level qualification in business or computer science (or equivalent commercial experience)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Energy Project Manager or Programme Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Technical Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.