IT Applications Support Analyst / IT Systems Engineer
5th December 2018
£26000 - £26000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: IT Applications Support Analyst
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Friday)
The Company was founded in 1809 and is the largest casual tableware brand in the UK. Their heritage is at the core of their business and their stoneware is still proudly made in England. Their brand positioning is 'Styled by Life' - versatile, beautiful and durable tableware and cookware designed for modern life. In recent years they have expanded into licensed tableware (Monsoon and James Martin), Glassware, Accessories and Cookshop products to offer the full tabletop solution.
They are currently looking for an IT Applications Support Analyst who is able to support their subsidiary companies and departments through management of the various company business applications and IT infrastructure.
The hours of the role are 08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Friday but there would potentially be the requirement to work outside of standard working hours to perform necessary support functions, system changes /or upgrades and support over busy trading times. There also may be some travel to remote sites to offer on-site support when necessary.
* The Development and support of business applications including Oracle ERP, Xstore EPOS, EDI, Business Intelligence, data capture systems and their integrations into associated software and infrastructure platforms used within the company
* Disaster recovery and business continuity plans across all business systems
* Development and support of internal software/system
* Monitoring of day-to-day operations (incl. systems backups)
* Front line support to all company system users
* Maintain documentation of operational procedures and policies
* Assist in user training when required
* Assist on the compliance to any applicable data protection policies (GDPR 2018)
* Adherence to all company policies and its procedures
Essential Skills & Qualifications
* Relational database and SQL skills
* Experience in similar role supporting an ERP solution across multiple applications covering manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain and retail
* Willingness to learn new technologies and development languages to support future business requirements
* Multi-tasking & time management skills
* Polite and Courteous manner, with good interpersonal skills
* Flexible and open-minded attitude
* Full clean UK driving licence
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
* Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite ERP
* Knowledge of XStore EPOS system
* Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle Database PL/SQL skills
* Employee discount from day one
* Free on-site parking
* Canteen on-site
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 33 Days Holiday
* Personal Accident Cover
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of IT Helpdesk Analyst, IT Service Desk Analyst, Desktop Analyst, IT Integration, IT Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Customer Support Technician, IT Desktop Support, 1st Line Support Engineer, SQL Application Support, SQL Server Administrator, SQL Database Administrator, IT Services Support, IT Helpdesk Support, Service Desk Technician, Network Support Analyst, Database Support Analyst, Database Support Executive, Infrastructure Support, and Hardware Support may also be considered for this role.