Business Analyst- 6 Months- £250-300 p/d- London- Law
I have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst within a well respected law firm in London. My client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst who is confident, professional and has a strong desire for success.
My client ideally would like a Junior Business Analyst who has proven process mapping experience and has first class communication and stakeholder management skills. Junior Business Analysts who have experience working on Prince2 projects and have a keen interest for new technology will be favoured.
My client is looking for a confident Junior Business Analyst who can take on challenging tasks and do so with a positive, can do attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Process mapping experience
* Confidence in presenting yourself to the business
* Good written and presentation skills with an ability to present requirements and processes in a clear, logical manner
* An enthusiasm for change and better process with a keen interest in new technology
* Strong organisational skills and experience in prioritising work to meet project deadlines.
* A BA qualification (preferable but not essential)
* An exposure to law and the work that is undertaken in a commercial law firm would be very beneficial
* Experience in working within Prince 2 project management principles and an understanding of a project lifecycle
My client is committed to interviewing candidates within a week and hiring the right person ASAP. Please send your CVs directly to this advert and I will provide instant feedback.