Nigel Frank International
28th November 2018
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
NETWORK ENGINEER - 45K - HIGH WYCOMBE
A UK leader in consulting, systems integration, infrastructure management and business process services who are rapidly growing year on year.
You will be responsible for the management of resources for the expected production of the network whilst following new and set procedure. You will have to provide a thirdary level of assistance in order to ensure continued high levels of service to system users.
* Investigate and resolve issues you are assigned
* Carry out regular maintenance activities as well as progressive tasks
* Provide customers with progressive reports on incidents
* Find, identify and report any known problem areas
* Support the Patching and management of Network Infrastructure
* Experience as a Network Engineer in a Service Provider environment
* Understand and experience in Network principles:
* Routing and Switching
* WAN and LAN technologies
* Telephony and Video
* Experience working with:
* Cisco ASA/Nexus Switches/6509/IPT call manager
* Industry standard qualifications e.g. Cisco CCNA/CCNP
* Supporting Patching and managing Network Infrastructure
* Excellent customer service skills and customer service
Salary up to 45k + free parking, flexible benefits and great training / progression opportunties.
You'll be based in the High Wycombe office Monday - Friday; occasional travel to client site will be required.
To apply, please respond today! You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 (extension 2111) for more information.
Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, Network, Engineer, Infrastructure, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN, LAN, Telephony, VoIP, IP, Internet Protocol, Juniper, Checkpoint, Full Time, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Luton, London, High Wycombe