Full Stack Developer / Software Developer
28th November 2018
£30000 - £40000
Up to £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Developer
Salary: Up to £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a trusted provider of 24x7 IT Support services to a variety of customers in London, the UK and further afield. They provide and support the technology infrastructure that their customers rely on. Established in 1999, their mission is to exceed their customer's expectations in everything that they do and that resulted in an average 98% customer satisfaction rating in 2017 and a prestigious award in 2018 (SDI). As a result of their success the company is currently expanding across UK and they also won their first few international clients!
They are looking for an experienced full-stack PHP Developer to help take their business forward.
You will need to maintain the current version of our bespoke helpdesk software, but your real challenge will be to drive the development of the system to ensure that it remains both fit for purpose and a key differentiator for their business.
The majority of your time will be dedicated to developing new, exciting features that will provide the team with the tools and functionality that they need to carry out their roles effortlessly and provide the best possible service to the Company's varied and growing customer base. Seamlessly integrating their system with other 'off the shelf' tools will be vital, as they'll be automating as many manual processes as possible.
Working with a small team, you will be dealing with big data and will need to optimise the code for efficiency and scalability.
* 3+ Years OO PHP Experience
* Understanding of the MVC pattern
* HTML and CSS - Twitter Bootstrap
* Git version control
* Basic Linux systems administration
* Excellent written and spoken communication
* Amazon Web Services
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc.
* Jenkins or similar CI/CD enablers
* Keen interest in emerging technology
In Return the Company offers:
* Huge scope to develop and grow.
* A supportive environment.
* Interesting and rewarding work.
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
* Regular team events like Crazy Golf, Escape Rooms, Quiz Nights etc.
* Occasional in-house meals prepared by professional chefs.
* Pizza evenings with Engineer training sessions.
* Once a week yoga classes at the office.
* Season ticket loan for those living outside the M25
* Annually they have Christmas Dinners, Halloween and summer BBQ events.
* Friday's at the Company- Beer fridge and ping-pong challenges.
* Multicultural, fun environment
* A modern workspace with the tools needed to succeed.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.