Graduate Engineer (Civil/Structural - Site Based)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
21st November 2018
£20000 - £24000
RTR - 75479_1542819340
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate Engineer (Civil / Structural - Site Based)
£20,000 - £24,000 + Overtime + Benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate in Civil / Structural Engineering or Building Surveying looking to join a leading company where you will work on historical sites throughout the UK whilst undergoing extensive training and future career progression.
Do you have a Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or a construction related field? Are you looking to work on impressive historical sites? Are you happy for occasional travel and overnight stays?
Established for over 30 years this world renowned company specialise in forensic engineering through inspection, testing and analysis of structures. They have offices across the globe and have recently won 2 huge contracts and they are therefore looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer that they can train and develop and work within their fun, close knit team.
Once you have undergone your training you will carry out site inspection, survey & measurement of structures whilst recording engineering observations through note taking, sketches and photographs. You will collect NDT data using specialist instruments. Along-side this you receive detailed training in the analysis techniques required to produce a report for a client.
This role would therefore ideally suit a recently qualified Civil / Structural / Building Surveyor who is looking to kick start their career working on interested projects for a world leading company where you can progress to become a Project Manager.
* Graduate Investigation Engineer
* Site inspection, survey & measurement of structures
* Recording Engineering Observations through note taking, sketches, photographs
* Collection of NDT data using specialist instrument
* Analysis of data in order to produce reports
* Working on world renowned historical sites
* Working at heights and within confined spaces
* Graduate Engineer
* Must have a Civil / Structural or Building Surveying background
* Happy to work at heights and confined spaces (full training given)
* Happy for occasional travel including overnight stays
* Must have a Full UK Drivers License
Key Words: Graduate Engineer, Site Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Structural, Geology, Geotechnical, Inspection, NDT, Historical, Concrete, Masonry, BEng, BSc, Degree, HNC, HND, Btec, Cambridge