Cyber Security Programme Manager
9th November 2018
City Of London
£80000 - £90000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cyber Security Programme Manager - Insurance, Reinsurance, Financial Services, Cyber Security, IT Security
City of London - Permanent - £80,000 - £90,000 (plus benefits)
Cyber Security Programme Manager - we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Programme Manager to join a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic global Reinsurance organisation, based in the City of London. The organisation is investing in several key strategic initiatives including Digital, Innovation and IT Risk and Cyber Security.
As a Cyber Security Programme Manager you'll have responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation & governance of IT programs including consistent reporting to senior management; whilst also being responsible for the initialization of program-related IT projects according to approved project charters and on boarding of project managers, ensuring consistent project methodologies
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent understanding of project interdependencies, IT4IT and IT security related processes
* Several years of experience in large-scale project management organisations, specifically in the field of IT, preferably in IT Security
* Background operating as a Programme Manager is essential
* Strong stakeholder management and track record of communicating up to CxO Level is essential
* Strong 3rd party vendor management is essential
* Experience operating in an EMEA or Global is essential
* Background operating within Insurance or Financial Services is highly advantageous, may also consider other large-scale corporate FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 organisation.
* University degree, preferably in Computer engineering / IT Cyber security or similar qualification
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.
Insurance, Reinsurance, Financial Services, Cyber Security, IT Security, IT Programme Management, IT Programme Delivery, Cyber