Technical Architect - expired
||3rd December 2018
||Chesterfield (and potentially some work from home)
||Up to £550 per day
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Clearance level: BPSS
Period: Until February 2019
Rates: will consider full and half day rate options (Bill Rate of approx. £550 full day/ £275 half day)
You will be working as a part of the delivery team and should possess the technical skills required to participate in designing and delivering an integration management platform. The successful candidate will know how to integrate various types of software and components, and should be able to identify client issues, handle them effectively, envision and architect suitable solutions and discuss them with the delivery teams, clients and other stakeholders.
You will also be providing technical leadership and guidance to several planning and processing systems. As listed below:
Provide technical leadership of the Application Management Discovery including;
- Oversight and guidance for the development of the Application Discovery Plan
- Gathering and preparation of the Authorities data
- Application Services Discovery Report
Provide technical leadership of the Application Management Service Design including;
- Specification for new/novated third-party contracts
- Application Support Logical Model
- Authority review of Application Support Logical Model
- Update Application Support Logical Model
- Application Support Physical Design
- Application Support Service Design approval
Provide technical leadership of the Application Support Service Management Processes including;
- Application Support Service Management Process Assessment
- Application Support Service Management Process Development (where necessary)
- Review and approval of Application Support Service Management Processes
- Application Support Reporting Process Assessment
- Application Support Reporting Process Development
- Review and approval of Reporting Processes
Provide technical leadership of the Application Management Transition Planning including;
- Application Support Staff Planning
- Application Support Training Plan
- Application Support Communications Plan
Provide technical leadership of the Application Management Knowledge and the transfer of third party products including;
- Supplier discussions for new/novated contracts
- Contracts review and agreement
-Experience in one or more integration technologies.
-Experience in implementing principles of project management via formal methodology and utilizing the associated techniques and tools.
-Proficient in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions.
-Good customer relations skills and potential to work with demanding customers.
-Ability to draft accurate documentation that supports the project management and delivery teams.