Full Stack Developer
31st October 2018
£60000 - £70000
Dependent on experience
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We’re Connectt and we provide Social Networks as a Service, allowing businesses to engage with their customers in their own, unique way. We build our clients their own tribes - tribes that they own, use to drive brand engagement, retain their loyal customers - whatever their goals are. We’re currently building a brand-new version of our platform and are looking to fill our tech team with smart, ideas people who are excited for endless opportunity.
- The freedom to design and implement global, multi-tenant technical solutions that are robust, scalable, performant and secure.
- Develop responsive web front ends, ensuring an efficient end user experience.
- Implement features at some or all levels of our stack, Web Application (Angular 7/Typescript) and other back-end processes.
- Leverage software development methodologies and processes such as TDD, BDD, CI and CD.
- Translate design artefacts into high quality, reusable components.
- Champion the on-going development of our platform, and aid in the allocation of resources to deliver on our intended roadmap.
- Experience in modern-day web security at all levels of the stack.
- Experience designing AWS based micro service architecture.
- Experience in front-end, web testing infrastructure, distributed systems and architecture.
- Using Java, Python, PostgreSQL.
Connectt is an engineering company and we want to hire from a broad set of technical expertise. Just because the things you know aren’t on the list above, doesn’t mean that we can’t use your skills.
- Competitive salary in-line with experience.
- An amazing office in the heart of Soho with the obligatory start-up ping pong table, pool table, air hockey and all the free coffee, tea and fruit you can drink/eat.
- 25 days holiday
- Endless opportunities for progression
- Flexible start times
- Monthly team lunches
- The beer fridge opens early every Friday
- Regular social events
Please ensure you are eligible to work in the UK before applying.