Incident Manager- Information Security
||£58,000 - £65,000
||+ excellent benefits
We’re looking for an experienced incident manager to join our information security (InfoSec) team. If you can bring us the unique mixture of technical know-how and amazing people skills we need, we can offer you the chance to develop your skills and build a career with a business that really does put people at the heart of its strategy.
As our InfoSec incident manager, you’ll be responsible for preparing the business to respond and manage information security breaches. We’ll look to you to preserve the integrity of Co-op data, protecting our information systems from attack. The next generation of information security is coming - and we need talented people to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
What you’ll do:
• act as our go-to person for information security incidents
• lead InfoSec incident management and investigations across our businesses
• support InfoSec teams and Co-op businesses to drive good preparation and compliance with plans, safeguards and policies
• act as a subject matter expert; keeping up-to-date with trends and on top of emerging, existing and evolving threats
This role will suit people who have:
• experience of InfoSec incident management in a large complex organisation
• experience in the set-up and implementation of incident management procedures
• knowledge of the rules associated with evidential integrity and forensics investigations
• great relationship management skills, with the ability to challenge and influence at all levels
• great written and verbal communication skills
• the ability to make fast and effective decisions at critical times
• a good understanding of security and InfoSec
• an understanding of TTP (tools, techniques and procedures) of malicious actors
• experience of investigating frameworks
• indirect management experience
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (rising to 31 in line with service)
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.