SAP Security Lead - Global Pharmaceutical
||Competitive + bonus & benefits
SAP Security Lead - Global Pharmaceutical (HANA, GRC)
Our client, Astellas Pharma International, is an R&D driven, highly competitive, global pharmaceutical company originating in Japan. With a strong commitment to growth and some market leading brands, Astellas develops therapies in 5 categories; Oncology, Urology, Transplantation, Anti-infectives and Pain management. With worldwide sales of ¥1,300bn FY18 Astellas is an efficient and dynamic corporate organisation.
Working in the Global Service Delivery Group and reporting into the Cloud Services & Application Manager you’ll be the SAP Security Lead, functional expert, with a focus on EMEA.
1. governance oversight of SAP application security, ensuring security designs meet functional business needs, in line with JSOX / GxP Compliance and other relevant EMEA regulations and business controls;
2. lead the EMEA SAO Network, owning the SAP GRC Rule Set, managing outsourcing partners, and supporting Internal Audit, regulatory compliance and risk management;
3. collaborate with other regions on SAP related security architecture models promoting consistency and
4. provide security related consultative design to stakeholders in EMEA.
Of graduate calibre, with relevant SAP certifications, you’ll have significant experience of the SAP Authorisations Concept, Access Controls / Process Controls, SAP role design principles, and SAP security implementation approaches across SAP project/modules such as Ariba, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Business Warehouse (BW), Enterprise Central Component (ECC), S4 HANA , Enterprise Portal / SF Employee Central , Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Master Data Governance (MDG) and Solution Manager (SolMan). gained in complex, multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross cultural corporate. You’ll need -
- Knowledge of the Life Science or a highly regulated sector and experience of regulatory and compliance issues and related business processes.
- A strong understanding of SAP GRC Access Controls (AC) / Process Controls (PC) components, functionality and integration points.
- A general understanding of business processes (e.g. Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, etc.) and segregation of duties, critical action, and mitigating controls concepts.
- Experience designing and implementing security modules for S/4 HANA, BW/4HANA, Cloud Analytics and Global Trade Services.
- Knowledge of GxP, J-SOX and Data Privacy controls.
- Preferably knowledge of EMEA pharmaceutical regulations.
- Knowledge of Prince2 or another formal project management methodology.
- Experience of addressing regulatory, compliance and general computer control requirements, as well as providing consultative and documentary support to internal and external auditors.
You’ll be service oriented, diplomatic, tenacious, and able to engage across the cultures, communicating effectively, influencing and driving outcomes. In return you have the opportunity to use your SAP skills to ensure the security of significant business solutions.
Your office base will be the European HQ in Chertsey, Surrey with some requirement to travel.
Please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.