Contact Center Presales Consultant - Home Based
||£80000 - £87000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Solution Architect is a consultative solution focused individual that works closely with the sales team, mentors peers, and contributes to organizational best practices. The Solution Architect must be capable of leading solution driven discussions and mapping business requirements to technical solutions. The Solution Architect will produce integrated or converged designs across multiple solutions, supporting documentation, and accurate price quotations as part of the sales process, acting as a subject matter expert in Cisco Collaboration, Enterprise Networking and Cisco Unified Communication Solutions, as well as Knowledge Management and Call Management/Recording Solutions.
* Consults with business users to obtain requirements, specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests
* Writes detailed requirements, system design, proposals and statements of work. Review specifications with business user to ensure compliance with requirements
* Creates comprehensive bill of materials adhering to Cisco's SRND and best practices
* 2Experience in designing Contact Center and or IPT solutions in a Cisco environment or competitive offerings
* Experience developing proposals and statements of work
* Contact Center Workflow, Recording, Reporting, and third party Contact Center and Telephony products required
* Excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Strong experience in gathering and analysing business drivers as it relates to Contact Center and Telephony
* Strong Systems Engineering skills
* Excellent Presentation skills
Click the APPLY button to apply for this role