Senior Consultant and Consultant (Solutions/Payments)
WPM Education is helping the further and higher education sectors redefine and transform the way they accept payment. Through unique sector knowledge and close collaboration, we can help institutions work smarter whilst delivering a better payment experience.
We work with our clients to understand and improve their customer (/payer) experience, manage and reduce external costs, improve staff efficiency and reduce their PCI DSS compliance scope.
We are expanding our consultancy function which ultimately focuses on:
-Assessing our clients current payment landscape, how they are performing against best practice and identifying other possibilities and options
-Helping institutions to define and visually communicate their Payment goals, and how it aligns with wider corporate needs
-Working within the Business Development team to develop & expand opportunities for WPM within the Education sector
Who we are looking for
Senior Consultant - You will focus on overseeing the day to day functioning of the team, ensuring that internal and external processes are well defined, executed and co-ordinated. You will have had experience of managing a team.
Consultant: You will enjoy working within the core foundations of a consultancy service. Tasked with often being the backbone of the output. You will need to work closely with clients to further define their needs and be comfortable in providing analysis and evidence to highlight opportunities.
Experience we are looking for:
• Prior experience of working in a professional services and/or SaaS environment
• You may have worked in an account management/pre-sales/consultative based role
• Excellent problem solving skills; ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing practices and client mindsets
• Ability to present technical concepts in clear manner with gravitas whether that is on a site visit, scoping call or via written communications
• Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail
Travel: These roles will involve spending time at our West Sussex office (typically 2 days a week), and around 50% planned client travel (with some seasonal variation), and therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within an hour’s commute)to help protect the work life balance principle we actively promote.
More about WPM
Our benefits include;
• A genuine work life balance
• 25 days holiday
• Contributory pension
• Private medical insurance (family included)
• Childcare vouchers
• Ride to work scheme
• Fantastic social events!
• Complimentary food and drink
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button.