Senior Contracts Manger (Construction)
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Warwickshire - Nationwide projects
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Award-Winning National Contractor
My client a successful contractor specialising in professional construction services for Public and Private sector clients. They are now looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their highly successful national team to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of projects for blue chip clients across a range of sectors including Education, Mixed Use and Commercial.
The successful Contracts Manager will head up the contracts department and be responsible for multiple site delivery teams. Ensuring the day to day running's and successful delivery contracts from inception to completion whilst ensuring quality and budget targets are achieved.
The Key Requirements:
* Main Contractor background
* Stable employment history
* Proven track record
* Commercially minded team player
* Self-motivated and able to work unsociable hours when dictated by clients
* Managing multiple fast-track projects using subcontract labour with values ranging from £5m - £30m
* Ensuring the delivery of projects meet client's expectations of quality, service, cost and programme, working closely with the surveying team
* Responsible for programme management, coordinating with internal departments, external suppliers and labour only sub-contractors
* Provide support on site to subcontract labour ensuring full H&S compliance
* SMSTS and CSCS card holder
* First aid at work
Why Should I Apply?
* They have excellent staff retention
* Family orientated company
* Strong pipeline of work secured for 2018
* Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to Click here to contact this recruiter
in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63801. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business