IT Business Analyst
||Salary circa £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience plus company benefits
We’re looking for an adaptable and practical Business Analyst to support the development of multiple products within both the Clinical and GRC domains. Based in Nottingham, we need somebody enthusiastic and self-motivated to work with Product Managers, Developers and Testers, to drive the products forward.
You will be exposed to different kinds of applications and technologies, working with teams with excellent skillsets and people who are top of their field. Ideally, you will have at least two years’ experience of Business Analysis within the software industry, but applications will be considered from people who have a strong background and interest in IT and can demonstrate analysis skills. We believe the path to being a Business Analyst isn’t always set in stone and, subsequently, IIBA training will be provided.
The role of a BA is pivotal in supporting the delivery of Ideagen’s vast product range. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a proactive and positive attitude, to shine within a rapidly-growing company.
• Actively contributing to the delivery of new products and changes to the existing product line; working on multiple projects concurrently and working closely with Product Managers to turn their vision into reality
• Contribute to the implementation of the solution through requirements definition, backlog prioritisation and acceptance testing
• Identify business problems and help to identify potential solutions to meet the business needs
• Document, where required, functional and non-functional requirements, process flow diagrams, user stories, user acceptance criteria
• Any other duties that may be required by your Manager or the Company, providing you have been adequately trained to execute them. These duties may be required from time to time or on a permanent basis
To be considered for this position, you must have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role; or demonstrable experience within the development industry
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication, written and verbal, and strong presentation skills
• Highly motivated, ability to work independently with no supervision
• The ability to manage diverse stakeholders
• Previous experience with use-case analysis, wire-framing and UML
• An industry recognised academic or professional qualification
• Familiarity with browser-based web applications
• Familiarity with operating mobile and tablet devices for business functions
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits including, but not limited to; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance. For more information, please visit our website.