This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a business, we have invested in our IT infrastructure to ensure that it can scale and support our changing needs. We have on premise and cloud services which support off the shelf software and internally developed applications. The network associate will be responsible for the day to day management of our IT networks and associated technologies ensuring that our internal and cloud infrastructure runs well, is monitored efficiently and scales when needed.
- Internal and external clients who need to be sure that the services we provide them are available and scalable
- A workforce of over 120 people who want to deliver the best service to our clients
- A wide range of business systems and internally developed software, processing large data sets in our estate and in cloud services
- A culture of ongoing learning and development which sits at the heart of the business
- Experience setting up and configuring internal and/or external networks and telecommunications.
- Managed the daily operation of IT Networks (on premise and cloud)
- Experience providing technical support and guidance to end users
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience recommending upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
You Are Someone Who:
- Begins with the end in mind but also gets stuff done
- Is pragmatic and can balance networking best practice with the needs of the business
- Keeps up to date with the latest IT thinking and networking methods
- Has a passion for technology and security
- Has a strong customer focus
You Might Also Have:
- Been involved in change programmes
- Experience of working with internally developed software applications
- Supported disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Experience working with a Windows/VMware estate, Dell storage, CheckPoint Firewall cluster and administering AWS or Azure networks
Your (above) average day:
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Delivering great training
- Monitoring and managing our network and suggesting improvements
- Auditing what we do and minimising risk
To apply please click the APPLY button now!