Deputy Authorised Telecommunications Officer
5th April 2018
£25000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telecommunications Officer to join a leading support services organisation based in Northolt, Ruislip, responsible for the control and management of all telephony, including fixed lines, service mobile telephones and video conferencing facilities. This position is an integral part of the CIS team, with specific technical training provided.
Main Responsibilities include;
* Serviceability of the telephone exchange, equipment room and supporting infrastructure
* Maintain configuration record of all internal cable installations
* Install and repair passive network infrastructure, including fibre and copper technologies
* Managing station mobile phone requirements, including billing and auditing
* Provide planned, irregular iHUB cover
Qualifications & Requirements
* Recognised qualification, GCSE and above
* Telecommunications background
* Digital telephone exchange experience
* Driving Licence
* Desirable - Advance Fibre Optics
* Desirable - MOD Background and Knowledge
What's on offer?
* Basic salary and benefits
* Fantastic opportunity to be part of the largest support services organisation in the UK
* Monday - Friday working week
* Security Clearance Required
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.