Technical Product Manager
||ART Healthcare Software
||£55,000 - £70,000
||ART Techncial Product Manager
Technical Product Manager / aspiring CTO £55 - 70K + excellent package + career progression
Are you excited about improving healthcare and the potential of technology? Do you want to join a fantastic team and a fast-growing organisation? Do you want to work on a ‘near greenfield’ product, leverage a modern tech stack and incorporate exciting technologies such as RPA and AI?
We are looking for a smart hands-on technologist to design and implement our technical road map for ART, short for Advance Referral & Triage. Check out the video https://pshealth.co.uk/pshealth-insights/videos/advanced-referral-triage/
Based on our recent success and expectation to scale ART quickly, we have started an exciting re-platforming project to move our young (~18 months old) product called A-2 to a new tech-stack called A-3. A-2 was built on a leading BPM solution to enable speed to market; with A-3 we are looking to develop our own proprietary solution and build for the future. Our plan is to deliver A-3 using Node.js, React, MySQL or PostgreSQL and AWS CloudWatch and AWS ECS.
We are also heavy users of RPA (robotic process automation) and have been, and will increasingly, look to Machine Learning and Data/Analytics to improve the solution we give to our customers.
ART is an independent company that is being spun out of www.psHEALTH.co.uk. We have recently raised funding from investors to accelerate growth and we have a world-class board of directors.
The ideal candidate is likely to have significant development/engineering experience working with large scale web development environments combined with broad ‘hands-on’ technology experience, including web security, performance, scalability and infrastructure. You may be an aspiring CTO.
Our approach is based on a simple philosophy: The success of our customers and the success of our people are what matter most to us. We depend on finding great people and building awesome teams.
Our mission is to help our customers deliver better healthcare at lower cost. We provide software that enables highly automated and intelligent patient management. Our work is both meaningful and incredibly exciting given the two mega trends - (i) an ever increasing demand for healthcare driving the need to find more effective solutions, and (ii) the rise of automation, artificial intelligence and use of analytics.
The team? We can guarantee you a fun and challenging environment. We pride ourselves on people development and helping each individual go further and faster than most people believe possible.
You are responsible for defining, developing and executing a clear product strategy ensuring performance, reliability and scalability of ART. Working closely with the Marketing and the Products Team, you will manage the technical product roadmap and define requirements and specifications.
We are looking for a leader, not an administrator. You must possess a blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with the engineering team to define product release requirements. You will coordinate with marketing to help them define the go-to-market strategy
You will be a permanent member of the Senior Executive Team and you are expected to present on a regular basis to our Board of Directors.
As part of your job, we expect that you will be:
• Helping us define, develop and execute product strategy
• Manage technical roadmap and product life-cycle
• Collaborate with Marketing and Products Team in defining customer requirements
• Evaluate emerging technologies and new approaches
• Manage a team of onshore and nearshore developers
• Engaging with our Board of Directors
Required Skills & Approach to Work
• Strong technical background and hands-on approach
• Intellectual curiosity and an ability to see the big picture, but not be afraid of diving into the details
• Strong interpersonal skills; an ability to sell the vision at every level - from the tech obsessed computer engineer to a big picture discussions with our Board
• Exceptional organisational skills to coordinate stakeholders, prioritising resource usage and manage complex projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel in UK, Ukraine (nearshore operation) and potentially India (offshore operation)
• Experience as software engineer/developer working with large scale enterprise solutions
• Experience with and understanding of technical infrastructure, ideally including AWS
• Familiarity with web security, performance and scalability
• Interest in new technologies such as AI and leveraging data
• Experience in owning technical roadmaps and/or managing complex projects
• Management of small, agile teams, ideally both onshore and offshore
Salary: Depending on qualifications
Bonus: Eligible to participate in the Success Pool (which depends on overall company performance and personal performance)
Options: Eligible to participate in the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) enabling you to share in the success of ART
Working Hours: Can consider flexi-time models but minimum 3 days a week in London office (next to Waterloo Station)
Perks: Opportunity to change the world, gym membership & fruit in the office ;-)