Role: UX Designer
Duration: Permanent preferred
Rate: £400 p/ day (max all inclusive) on contract
This software company is looking to recruit a UX Designer.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop personas and scenarios to inform the design process;
- Design, assist, and analyses user research and usability testing...
An expanding company is seeking a Solution Designer based in Edinburgh to join its team. You will receive many benefits such as flexible working hours and some remote working plus much more. You will be working in a relaxed and friendly office environment, with casual dress when you are not meeting clients. Some travel to London will be required for this role.A successful Designer will...
£36,000 - £38,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare + Company car + Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer with experience working in a heavy industry (O&G/ Geotechnical/ Heavy Plant etc.) and working knowledge of metal fabrication to join a global, market-leading organisation that can offer you autonomy and technical...
A SharePoint Design Engineer (SharePoint Infrastructure) is required to work in contract for a major organisation near to Glasgow, as a SharePoint Expert.
Core Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience and a degree in computer science or related area; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).
- Excellent knowledge of MOSS...
The client is one of the leading Sage 200 Business partners in the UK and have an established and growing client base, they are looking to expand their Sage 200 consultant team with a Senior Consultant. The client has secured a number of new Sage 200 projects across all modules and is looking for someone who can take charge and help run the time and manage their time effectively. The client offers excellent employee...
Date:Location: East Riding Of Yorkshire Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £55,000
Role: Database Systems Designer
Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
* Migrate existing MS Excel/ Access solution to SQL Server
* Work directly with the Central Change team to confirm current requirements and identify future enhancements
* Incorporate regulatory changes to the solutions
Skills and Experience:
* Advanced Excel,...