Telecoms Engineer (PBX and PABX)
||21st March 2018
||£23000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a number of responsible, experienced and skilled Telecoms Engineers to join our clients engineering team in a customer facing role. You will have hands-on technical experience of PBX and/or PABX Systems to be considered for these roles!
You will be responsible for attending customer premises to complete work as passed to you by either the Helpdesk or Project Managers. You will be required to complete this work in a timely manner and keep detailed records of all work carried out.
* Remote and On Site support of our current Telecoms customers
* Moves, additions and changes for current Telecoms customers
* Installation of new Telecoms solutions
* Helpdesk coverage for all current customers
* Structured Cabling, covering Telco and Cat5
* Experience of LG or Avaya Telephone Systems or similar Business Class PBX/PABX Systems
* Experience of Cat5 and Telco Cabling installations
* At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar Telecoms Engineering position
* Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach
* Must be able to take initiative and solve problems on your own (when appropriate)
* Good all-round IT literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Time management and the ability to complete work in a timely manner
* People focussed
* Approachable and friendly
* Tidy and Presentable
* Takes ownership and responsibility for self and others
* Attention to detail
* Ability to effectively prioritise customer requirements
* Good communicator
* Methodical approach required with a clear audit trail
* Team player
The post holder must have a valid driving licence and be willing to travel across the South West as required by the business.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.