Security Architect - SC CLEARED (INSIDE IR35)
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
* Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
* Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
* The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
Five or more years' experience:
* Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance
* In Depth knowledge of JSP 440, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and all other NTA Security Standards
* Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies
* Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team
* Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
* Identity and access management (IAM) - the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
* Proven demonstrable experience operating both as a Security Engineer and Security Architect
* All relevant Security related qualifications, such as:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), and
Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.