UI Developer - Ewloe - 3 month contract
12th March 2018
£301 - £375
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
UI Developer - Contract - 3 months
A Ewloe based company are looking for a UI Designer to start ASAP, initially for a 3 month contract, paying between £350-375 per day. The detailed spec is below.
* You will work with the Front End Developers and UX Lead to create a testable user journeys that increase KPIs.
* You will work directly with CRM & PR on specific design briefs.
* You will deliver the visual assets of the sites for AB testing & product enhancements
* You will help to continually refine a standard visual identity for our digital mediums including working with the Frontend Developers to create a standardised CSS library.
* You will be able to communicate your design decisions but work pragmatically to deliver quickly against the customer and business needs.
* You will manage the overall design backlog with direction from the UX Lead.
What skills and experience do I need?
* Significant experience in working in a conversion driven consumer digital business including creating digital assets mobile, desktop, onsite & email.
* Significant of working with UX and Frontend Developers
* Experience in working in both a low-fidelity (wireframes) & high-fidelity mediums (designed pages)
* Experience with researching best practice, competitor analysis as well as creating brand inspiration & mood boarding.
* Team player with the ability to collaborate in an Agile environment
* Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast paced environment
* Experience in using these software packages: Adobe CC Suite, Invision & Sketch
Nice to have:
* Experience with user testing & AB testing both onsite and with CRM
* Analytical - the ability to use statistics to create hypothesis lead testing including GA experience.
* CSS / HTML experience
* App design experience
If interested, please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss further!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales