||Very competitive salary plus excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a AEM Developer within our digital hub in London. Can you take code quality to new heights? Harness the full potential of our current technologies, while finding new and better ways of developing our products? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What we are looking for:
- Adobe Enterprise Manager building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., the AEM development and deployment process, the JCR repository, and the use of core frameworks (e.g. Apache Sling, Apache Felix)
- Applicable CMS expertise (preferably with Java) for example with Liferay, OpenCMS, Magnolia, Ektron, Episerver, Sitecore, Joomla, Moodle, Drupal, etc.
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, emergent architecture, tools like JIRA/Confluence, TDD
- Web services, Restful APIs, JSON, SOAP, XML/RPC,
- Willingness to collaborate to develop solutions with others in a continuous and iterative delivery cycle
- Ability to cope in ambiguity and forge your own path in lockstep with your team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: able to inspire and influence team members
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.