Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Manchester (South) Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000 Technology: Ruby
Training and development is consistently ongoing to ensure all your work is of best practiced. This will allow you to identify emerging challenges and opportunities as early as possible to get ahead of the competition. The culture of continuous improvement provides commercial advantages fort their clients.
Reasons your career will progress with this company
* You will receive exceptional support
* The location is part of the UK's largest tech hub
* You will be working with world class colleagues
* They specialise in niche technologies
* You will be able to get under the hood of some of the world's most exciting software products and work with some of the world's best brands.
* An agile and integrated development environment allows you to innovate and develop
* Ruby 2.3+
* Rails 5+
* Database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
* Testing experience
* Process management
What they can provide you:
* Half days on Fridays
* Employer matched pension scheme
* 2 days a year to work on anything you want for the benefit of the company
* Varied client base from large UK and US companies, to smaller companies
* Ever progressing technology stack
* Developer focused friendly teams
This companies uses an agile methodology, featuring daily stand ups, sprint planning and user stories. You will be involved in leading technologies and will be able to push development in new directions due to your interest.
This role will not be in the market for long so do not miss your opportunity to apply today. Send your CV alongside examples of code to Click here to contact this recruiter
Please open up this opportunity to your friends or colleagues by letting them know what roles are available on the market.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Keywords: Ruby/ Ruby on Rails/ Develop/ New technologies/ Testing/ MySQL/ Manchester/ North West